Sunday, August 24, 2008

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

o.k. girls, it's "that" time again!!!

NOVEMBER 8TH is the saturday of misteltoe marketplace. that always seems to be a good weekend - people who don't live in the jackson area can come to town, shop, then hang out with "old" friends!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO...............................

please leave a comment and tell me what you think! i am going to do this year like i did last year - throw out (or really, just type!) a comment with a recommendation for somewhere to eat. I will take the top 3 recommendations and do a blog poll. the poll will run for probably the month of october.

so here is the info:
August 24th: announcement (here..) that we are planning our get together
August 24th - September 30th: leave comments recommending places to go eat
October 1st - October 31st: poll (on the blog) to choose where we're going to eat
November 8th: OUR 8-year REUNION!

we've got lots to catch up on! new baby BOYS (3 that i know of - jenny montgomery, jenny trouard, and ashley huggins!). any other babies? or babies on the way?

i am going to send out an e-mail, too, but i don't know that everybody's e-mail addresses are right. so if you are reading this and in a week have not gotten an e-mail (since i'm sending them this afternoon!), PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!

hope to hear from everybody soon!!!

~suzanne

9 comments:

The DeLoach Family said...

Hey
That weekend is fine with me as far as I know. Sorry I am no help with the addresses. Really anywhere is fine with me to eat. It is always nice to go somewhere "good" without children!! Hope to see everyone soon!!

Gaston Family said...

Nov. 8th sounds good to me, also. I'm up for anything as far as places to eat. However, Nick's is my all time favorite!! I can't help with the addresses either...sorry. Oh, and I like the new look of the blog.....it's the same as mine! Ha!Ha!Ha! Can't wait to see everyone and catch up!!
Kristina

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I've got a show in LA that weekend..Sorry, it will the first time I have missed. Sorry..hope yall have fun..this is my busy season. shana

Elizabeth said...

I'll be there! I wish I had email addresses too, sorry I'm no help

The Weathers said...

I will be without kids!!!! I am so excited!!! Just me! I don't care where we eat or what we do i just want to go to Jackson! I do want to go to Mistletoe!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I will be able to come. My vote is for Nick's. Make sure everyone brings pictures of their babies!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Any place is good with me. Hopefully I will be able to come this time. Can't wait to see everybody!
Jenny M.

Tracy Hill said...

Hi girls-
Since we are back in MS now, it will be much easier to come, so count me in. And as far as eating, I have no idea about Jackson, so whatever is fine with me. Can't wait to see all of you.
Tracy

The Roberts Family said...

hopefully I can make it...I have it on my book and yes by book, i mean book! I got one of those blackberry phones but i hate using it instead of my trusty paper calendar book!!! Anyway, i'm up for anything!!
Kelly